Thursday, April 16, 2020

Session 3- Masked!

For our third session Marina chose the theme- Masked! very inspiring! We were joined by some new members from England and Uzbekistan- namely my brother David who lives in Cumbria, my good friend from Siberia- Anna (currently living in Uzbekistan), Marina's friend- Angelica and another of my friends- Pearl Bates who lives in Lewes near Brighton. Unfortunately, due to my usual confusion with time differences between Spain and England, I gave her the wrong time so she logged onto us on Zoom just as we were finishing. Nevertheless, she carried on for the next hour and then sent me her beautiful image. Our next theme was chosen by Angelica- Nature!
Angelica Pownall's divers and topically masked girl.

Anna Lindenberger chose the Batman villain Bane!

Anne Alderson decorated two medical masks with cats and rats (I think!)

Annalisa Renee's magnificent spirit animal- the wolf!

David Cemmick revisited a couple of childhood heroes- Batman and Zorro!

Jools Wandru went a bit Venetian and Thai.

Marina Renee-Cemmick went African.

Pearl Bates drew a masked lady with an added poem.

Paul Cemmick, like his brother, drew a childhood hero- The Lone Ranger- AWAAAAAY!

Sue Wadsworth was extemporising on a Gaugin painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment