Thursday, April 16, 2020

Session 1- Shipwreck!

I thought that it would be a good idea during lockdown to have an on-line art challenge with other artists and friends wherever they are just for fun! So I first approached my family, (who are a very arty lot!) that is my brother David Cemmick, his wife Sarah, my niece Marina and her mum Annalisa to see if anyone was interested in a one-hour art challenge. Marina and Annalisa (who are isolated together in Dorset) thought it might be fun so we agreed on a time to start and Annalisa chose a theme- Shipwreck! So off we went and one hour later we showed each other what we'd managed to do in the hour. It was surprisingly good fun so we decided to do it again and next time it was my turn to choose a theme- Victorian Criminals!



No comments:

Post a Comment